750MG Bananas Kangaroo
CBD-infused Banana gummies formulated to help promote a sense of calm and overall wellness, tastes like popular gummy candies on the market
Organic CBD Gummies from CBD Kangaroo
- CBD-infused gummies
- Formulated to help promote a sense of calm and overall wellness
- Each person may require a different dosage depending on internal factors
- Suggested dose: 1–3 gummies every 6 hours
- Choose from: sour bears, sour worms, apple rings, peach rings, or watermelon rings
- Sizes available: 250 mg, 500 mg, 750 mg, 1000 mg, and 2000 mg
Consume 1 to 3 pieces every 6 hours or as needed.
Each gummy contains between 30MG to 35MG of CBD.
It is important to note that the effect & duration of CBD depends on many factors including the amount consumed, the rate at which it is consumed, your body mass, and your metabolism.
Store in a dark, cool place.
What is CBD Infused Gummy Candy?
Formulated to help promote a sense of calm and overall wellness, CBD infused gummy candy is the perfect way to enjoy the benefits of CBD oil.
What are the benefits of CBD oil?
CBD oil may help with:
• Sleep Disorders
• Stress Relief
• Balance energy
• Streamline metabolism
Will I get “high”? Is there THC in these?
These CBD Gummy Candies do not contain THC – they are 100% non-psychoactive.
The gummy candy tastes like popular gummy candy on the market and utilizes certified 100% Organic Hemp CBD Oil.
How is the CBD oil extracted?
All products contain certified, organic CBD oil and the extract method is 100% Natural-pure CO2 extract.
For lab reports, please take a look at the “MORE” tab.
Gluten Free | Derived from Non-GMO hemp | No heavy metals or insecticides | Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract | Pharmaceutical Grade Cannabidiol
Keep out of reach of children and do not use if pregnant or nursing without consulting a physician.
This product is not recommended for children and should not be used by anyone under the age of 18.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
It is recommended to consult with your physician before taking any new dietary supplement.
Do not use product if you:
- Are taking Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOI) medication
- Are taking any stimulants
- Are under the influence of alcohol
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding